What cables are available for M12 4-pin inductive proximity sensors?
You can choose from a number of different options for 4-pin sensor cables. The most common is a standard M12 screw-on 4-pin PVC cable assembly.
However, other options are available, such as:
• straight and right-angle connectors
• PUR cables for general chemical resistance (such as oils and lubricants)
• IP-rated cables for improved waterproofing
• halogen-free (for no toxic fumes)
• shielded cables to protect against interference, and
• screw-on connectors with vibration-proof threads, to name a few.